10 things to do in Cromer this Easter break
PUBLISHED: 08:15 29 March 2018 | UPDATED: 08:21 31 March 2018
There's plenty going on in this north Norfolk resort town over the Easter break. Here are 10 ideas to get you out and about during the holidays.
1. North Lodge Park is hosting an Easter treasure hunt for families each day except Monday, 10am-4pm. Entry is £1 with an egg for those who finish.
2. Events at Cromer Church include a Good Friday passion play, tower opening on Saturday and Monday and Sunday services at 9am, 10.45am and 7pm.
3. Christal Seas Scuba has organised a visit to Cromer’s RNLI station on Sunday at 1.30pm (free, donations welcome), call 01603 485000.
4. Crooners, a musical comedy with tap dancing and big band swing, will be at Cromer Pier on Good Friday at 8pm, see www.cromerpier.co.uk for more.
5. Ricky Aron, an award-winning Elvis tribute act will get the crowd all shook up when he plays at Cromer Social Club on Good Friday at 8pm.
6. There are plenty of great films showing at Cromer’s Regal Movieplex including Black Panther, Isle of Dogs, Peter Rabbit and Tomb Raider.
7. Grab your Enjoy Cromer More membership card and find special offers at shops around town. Learn more on the Enjoy Cromer More website.
8. Cromer Pier will also host a Rod Stewart show on Saturday, an Adele show on Sunday, and a Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton night on Monday.
9. Go for a paddle at Cromer’s popular Boating Lake off Runton Road, which will be open over the Easter break.
10. The Cromer Carnival Art Week exhibition starts on Saturday at the Parish Hall and runs until April 5. More than 400 works of art will be on display.
For more ideas for things to do in Cromer this Easter weekend join the Enjoy Cromer More Facebook group