Norfolk Top Ten: Andreas Yiasimi talks us through his favourite things about Norfolk
Ahead of Norfolk Day we've been asking some of our notable faces from around the county to tell us what they love the most about the area.
This week, Cromer’s District Councillor Andreas Yiasimi talks us through what he loves most about living and working in Norfolk.
Here are the Constania Restaurant owner’s top ten favourites in Norfolk:
1) Inspired poets and artist throughout history
2) Kept it’s character among global change
3) Big Norfolk skies loved by astrologers worldwide
4) The abundance of wildlife that thrives here.
5) Peace and tranquillity
6) The Norfolk dialect; “bootiful”
7) Game, especially wabbits and hare... Yummy
8) Photographer’s paradise
9) Walsingham, England’s Jerusalem
10) Norfolk people
What are your top ten favourite things about Norfolk? Either write yours in the comments below or post them to the Enjoy Cromer More facebook page.